If you are dialing 605.528.1670 and getting a busy signal, please call number 605.789.7555 (Our direct line).
Certified Public Accountant
- Prepare and review business (including 1120, 1120S and 1065) and individual income tax returns (1040) to satisfy compliance requirements and support effective business planning.
- Prepare and review appropriate work papers.
- Complete projects efficiently within established time budgets.
- Establish and maintain effective client relationships.
- Conduct Tax research using Checkpoint and additional firm tools.
- Assist partner with generating new business opportunities.
- Mentor and train entry-level staff by providing guidance and serving as a professional role model.
- Would prefer experienced 3 to 5 year public/private CPA or EA.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with team and clients.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in accounting or other related program.
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in a paperless environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Team player with a positive can-do approach.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- Disability insurance
Employment Type: Full-time
Please send applications to email@example.com